Tuesday, May 30, 2000

Portland, OR

Amy had to go to work this morning – no time to allow jetlag to kick in. I got up just after she left, and I am left to my own devices for the day.

It’s pretty miserable outside, so I decide a day of television and music is on the cards. This I stop to walk up the street to put some photos in to be developed and buy some lunch. Amy came home in the middle of the day so we could have lunch together. It’s a shame she has to work all week, but we’ll just make the most of our time together before I head to Florida next Sunday. After lunch I went to pick up the photos and also my backpack from the station. The afternoon was then spent slovenly around Amy’s apartment until she came home.

We went to dinner at Tira Na Nog, an Irish pub that is one of her accounts. The food here was huge and delicious, and of course topped with the perfect company. Afterwards, the evening was spent vegging out to music and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment