Saturday, May 20, 2000

Jacksonville, OR to San Francisco, CA

I woke up early this morning as it is hot – 30 degrees at 8am. I start my drive immediately and pull over not long after to have some breakfast, actually it was the same town that Kern, Amy and I stopped in on our way to Portland. I rang Naags and organized to meet him at Geoff’s place for a barbeque. The drive to San Francisco for took 6 hours, in temperatures in excess of 35 degrees. Thank God for air conditioning. Geoff lives a fair way from Naags, but I manage to find it alright. It was good to catch up with everyone again. The sun blazing and the big backyard made for a perfect afternoon. We even got and encore from the Chris Nagle Matrimonious Trio. Naags and Casi had a wonderful time on their honeymoon. The photos I saw makes the Maldives look like paradise. The barbeque wound up at 10pm, and we headed back to the Nagle house.

No comments:

Post a Comment