Saturday, June 24, 2000

Miami, FL

I had a minor sleep in this morning and then walked up to McDonalds for breakfast.

I spent most of the day wandering around Washington and Collins Streets again. Watched some soccer being played on the sand at the beach, and did some people watching on Ocean Drive, before walking up to the cinemas on Lincoln Mall. I saw Road Trip, which was OK, but best of all was the 2 hours of air conditioning.

On the walk back towards the hostel I stopped at the 11th Street Diner for late lunch / early dinner. I had the fish and chips, which were really good. I walked back down to the beachfront again where I sat on the grass, wrote in my diary, checked photos and did some more people watching. I headed back to the hostel at 6pm.

I don’t know what it is, but I don’t like Miami that much.

The evening is spent talking to Amy again. This break between us is killing me and we’re only halfway there. Another night conserving money and taking it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment