Wednesday, June 14, 2000

Harbour Island, Bahamas

My last full day on the island. But I want to stay. Actually it’s probably a good thing. I could get used to being lazy too easily.

We mucked around the house all morning and then decided to go in search of lunch at 12pm. On the way, Reggae decided that a buggy was required for the day, so we picked up one from the Royal Palm Hotel. We headed down to the dock and picked up a hamburger for lunch.

We drove over to Kim and Jason’s. They showed us through Elle’s place and Jason explained what he was doing in regards to renovations. He also took us to the block of land that Elle and Arki have just purchased and outlined what they are planning to do.

When we were done there Reggae, Marie, Kim and I went to the library to look through their photo exhibition. It showed pictures of locals in the 1960’s – 1980’s.

We went back to the house and down to the beach, after dropping Kim back at her place. We laid on the beach for ages, making the most of my last chance here. As usual, all was perfect on the beach.
Our next event was dinner. Cousin Suze, Jase, Kim, Kate, Marie, Reggae and I headed off in search of a meal and ended up at the Daiquiri Bar, where once again we got to feast on ribs. After dinner and a couple of beers we decided to head home. Little did I know Jase was psyched for big one.

Kate, Cousin Suze, Regs, Marbs, Kim, Jase & I @ The Daquiri Bar

Kim & Jason @ Daquiri Bar

My Bahamas Girls @ The Guest House

No comments:

Post a Comment