Monday, June 12, 2000

Harbour Island, Bahamas

I’m not feeling the greatest today. I don’t know why, but this is the second day I’ve had this headache and a have a pain in the stomach which is causing me grief.

I started the day late, as usual, and headed down to the beach for a swim.

Back up to the house for a late lunch before Suze, Reggae and I took Boppy and Felix for a walk through town to take some photos and to the Pirate Tree where, when the tide is out, a lone tree sticks out in the sand is apparently a source of hours of entertainment for Felix. Unfortunately, at the moment, the tide is in, so we’ll come back closer to sunset. We walked back to the house and head down to the beach for an afternoon swim.

Once back and refreshed we take the cart back to the Pirate Tree to take some photos of the sunset.

Pirate Tree As The Sun Sets

Dinner back at the house consists of chip sandwiches and noodles or pasta. The evening is spent around the table chatting, and is a relatively early evening for all.

The best news of the day is that Amy called and got to speak to her for an hour. I wish she was here – she’d love it. Maybe we’ll come back one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment