Sunday, November 22, 2009

Terrigal, NSW to Las Vegas, NV

A very low key last full day. I went back to Mums and spent the day there. In the afternoon we had a visit from Lisa - fun as always. That evening the Sheargolds joined Mum, Craig and I for dinner at Red Centre at the Entrance for dinner. The Entrance hasn't changed much, but it seems a little busier than I remember.

Jason, Kelly, Mum & I @ The Entrance

Packed and done. 3 weeks back in Australia is not enough. It gets harder and harder every time I leave. But of course the other side of that is I get to see my Amy again. Kel drove me down to the airport (in 105 degree heat) and from there it was smooth sailing. Before I went through customs I bumped into 1 more set of old friends. Roberta's parents and brother were seeing off his in-laws, and we had a first catch up in 11 odd years. Seems like retirement really is treating the Lindbecks well, and to see Paul with a child was surreal. My flight was pretty smooth (thanks to Lunestar) and what a sight to see Amy 17 hours later!

No comments:

Post a Comment