Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bateau Bay, NSW to Terrigal, NSW

Got up Tuesday morning and walked from Mum's to Bateau Bay Beach & Blue Lagoon via Crackneck before returning (about 3.25 miles). In the early afternoon Mum and I picked up Nan and we drove into Gosford to have lunch at Iguana Joe’s. Was a great lunch, sitting on the patio over Brisbane Water. The real reason we went into Gosford was so Nan could go to the doctors. We had some time to kill before the appointment so we walked through Gosford. It was like a ghost town. Not the same place it was when I went to TAFE here 17 years ago. That night, Mum and I had pizza from Bruce's, another local favorite.


On Wednesday morning, Kel came to Mum's and picked me up so we could drive to Copacabana for lunch. We ended up across from the beach at Copacino. We went back to Kel’s in Terrigal and took Poppy to the beach. I have never seen a dog take to the beach so well. We could hardly keep her out of the water. And she was fearless. Because Jason was in Sydney for the night, I stayed with Kel, and we went for dinner at Hungry Wolfs in Terrigal. We sat out on the sidewalk and enjoyed a great dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment