Monday, November 9, 2009

Mosman, NSW to Bateau Bay, NSW

I had a Sunday morning visit from Reggae. She had just got back from a week in Tasmania. She picked me up at the Upcroft's and we went to hers, and I met the enigmatic Phil. Later that afternoon they dropped me off at St. Leonard's station so I could catch the train back to Concord West where we had a BBQ with Trish, Dad, Manuia, Kathleen, Nan, Kara, Tim, Moz, and Trish's friends, Janine and Stewart. I stayed there the night

Monday morning I got up with Trish and Moz and walked over to Concord West station with them, where I caught the train back to Gosford. Kelly picked me up at the station and took me back to Mums. Later that afternoon Brooke came round to Mums and I got to meet her 1 year old daughter, Jesse. What a sweetie! That evening Mum and I were joined by the Sheargolds at Craig’s for one of his famous roast dinners. Am definitely being spoiled coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment