Friday, November 20, 2009

Bateau Bay, NSW to Terrigal, NSW

On the 19th, Mum and I drove to The Entrance to see if the Byrnes were home. We got a quick visit in with Caitlin. Mum had to head to Craig's, so I had her drop me at Long Jetty and I walked around Tuggerah Lakes (4 miles) and met her there. It was yet another day that was perfect to be outside, and I enjoyed every moment by the lake. I did try and get round to see Mrs Kern tonight, but she was not home. I did get to spend some time with Nan instead.

Friday started as a low key morning had me teaching Mum how to use her new laptop and transfer a bunch of photos to her computer. 

In the afternoon, Kel picked me up and we set off for Dads. We stopped for lunch at Red Rooster as well as stopping at Hornsby along the way. Dad, Nan Hutch, Trish, Moz, Kara, Tim, Kel & Jase were all there. Again we picked up take away from Victoria Village Chinese. A last dinner with the family for a while. We drove back to the Sheargolds the same night, and after watching I Love You Man, I stayed the night in Terrigal.


Kathleen, Dad, Me, Nanna Hutch & Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment