Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Concord West, NSW to Bateau Bay, NSW

Monday morning and I was up with Trish and on the train back to Tuggerah. Mum picked up from the station and we spent the afternoon hanging out with Kel in Bateau Bay. We also had a visit from Amy Carpenter and her 3 week old daughter, Caitlin. Cute baby. Craig and Jase came round in the evening and we had one of mum's lasagnas. Again, I am spoiled.

Tuesday was very low key. All Mum and I did was go to Erina Fair and meet Kel for lunch at Spurs.

On Wednesday (the 18th) I did my walk down to Shelly Beach (4.2 miles) again this morning and spent a lot of time by the water enjoying the beach, though it was not warm enough to go in. By the time I got back Aunty Sue & Riley had arrived from Fairfied West. We had a good visit and I got to spend my first amount of time with my cousin, Grant's son. This kid has genius written all of him - and personality to match. 

Later in the afternoon I had a visit with another old school mate, Caryn, who was up visiting her parents. Always good to see Norris - even if it is briefly. 

That night was spent in with the Sheargolds and Nan and Grandad Fay, as they came around to mums for a fish and chips dinner (I'm going to miss that).

Me & Riley

Me, Granddad & Nanna Fay, and Kel

No comments:

Post a Comment