Sunday, July 9, 2000

Las Vegas, NV

I got up at 11am, and in the 40 degree heat, started my day off by riding Melissa’s bike up to the Strip to drop some film in to be developed. These are mainly photos from Salt Lake City and the roll of San Francisco that Dave found.

I decided to go for a ride and look around. First stop is Ellis Island for lunch, where I also watch the end of Pat Rafter in the Wimbledon final.

After lunch I ride out to Paradise Road and head north until I get to the Stratosphere. I then headed south, taking in all the sights of Las Vegas Boulevard. Mind you the heat was killing me.  By the time I got back to Walgreen’s my film was ready, so I headed back to the apartment. I caught the Spooners just before they were heading to work and proceeded to spend the afternoon indoors – a bit of television, bit of email, heaps of air conditioning. When they got home we spent a couple of hours in the spa. Bedtime at 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment