Monday, July 3, 2000

Boulder, CO

Today it is time to organize to moving along. I walked to where the Greyhound Station is (via Kinko’s to check email). It takes over an hour to walk there. A ticket to Salt Lake City will cost me $76 and take 11 hours – leaving tomorrow morning at 8am.

I walk back towards town, once again a different way. I walk through the Pearl Street Mall again and stop at the candle store to buy a present for Jen for letting me stay.

From here I walk back to the apartment, getting a sandwich from Snarf’s on the way. When I get home Star Wars is on the television followed by an old Liverpool game. Heaven. Surprise, surprise I call Amy and we talk for 2 hours again.

I make the most of my last night in Jen’s house as tomorrow I have to co-mingle with that breed of people called the Greyhounders and also deal with being in a hostel again – just what I always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment