Saturday, July 1, 2000

Boulder, CO

I decided that I had better do something today, seeing as though I’m in a new town and it is a great day. I walk east, down to near where the shopping center is. I resist the temptation to go into the huge record store, but find a spot to check my email. From here I walk back along Pearl Street, stop at Snarf’s (a sandwich shop) for lunch and then head up to the Pearl Street Mall to wander around the 4 blocks of pedestrian mall. Plenty of nice shops to look through.

People here seem really laid back, considering the type of people ie younger people, old hippies, yuppies and café latte-ing people who think it’s cool to be seen in Boulder.

I head back to the flat and spent the afternoon and night watching television. I spoke to Amy, as always. Only 2 weeks to go before I see her again – can’t wait. Dinner is last night’s pizza, as once again I am settled in front of the television until the early hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment