Friday, September 18, 1998

London, England

Today is another extremely lazy day.

At 11 am, Suzy, Lucas, Cam and I caught a bus down to Brixton, where we went to the library to use the internet. We were there for an hour before walking down to the markets and taking a stroll through. I think I’m coming down with a cold (perfect!), so after buying some fruit we just catch the bus home.

Today is mum’s birthday, so I called her late last night and caught her before she headed off to work. She seems well, and tells me that Kelly has only one week left of school – God I feel old!

When we get back to the Castle, Jen and Karla are there, returning from Greece. Everyone stays at the house talking travel until it’s time for everyone to leave for their flights to Munich.

This leaves only four of us and I decide to get a pizza for dinner and once again spend the evening in with everyone in front of the box, chilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment