Friday, September 25, 1998

Isle Of Skye, Scotland

What a lazy day! I got out of bed at nine am and that’s the most energetic thing I did all day.

Most of the day was spent out the front of the hostel, in the sun, reading and listening to music. I had lunch at a coffee shop next door with Catherine, before continuing with my basking in the sun.

I bought a rice dish from the grocery store for dinner, so as to not set of the fire alarm like I did Wednesday night.

Tonight was another night at Saucy Mary’s. Not as big as last night, but still a good one. They had a live band as well, who were pretty good. We left just before closing to head over to the Haakin Bar for a bit of a dance, although they were only open for another 20 minutes.

The night finished back at Dun Caan watching a Rage-like show, which was showing snippets of performances at Reading from previous years. I’m not on a mission to go to this festival at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment