Wednesday, August 9, 2000

Austin, TX

Today is not a good day.  I feel as seedy as hell!  And I am actually not able to function properly at all.  When we were kicked out of the hostel we stopped at an IHOP for a pancake breakfast.  Yeah, that didn’t stay with me long.  There was no way we could travel today, so we booked into a Super 8 and I wallowed the hangover away in bed.  Amy patiently beside me – not knowing there was a pool right outside our room.  We left the room at about 7pm and headed to Stubb’s BBQ for dinner.  This was the best thing that happened to me all day.  Food here was fantastic and I wished we’d been here to see a concert out the back.  After dinner we walked around downtown and near the University of Texas for a look around.  We also got in our daily ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment