Saturday, April 15, 2000

San Francisco, CA

Chris and Casi picked me up just after one to take me for a day of sightseeing. The day started with lunch at Jack In The Box (another Maccas / Hungry Jacks) on Lombard Street before we went to a couple of famous film sites. ie the Full House house and Mrs Doubtfire’s house.

We drove through the Golden Gate Park – San Fran’s Centennial Park – on our way to the beach. Back towards downtown we drove through the better areas of San Fran.

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco

We continued on over the Golden Gate Bridge – with photo stops. We ended up in Marin at Casi’s mum’s place. Marin is a sweet town / community. I was surprised to see deer roaming freely in the area. We stayed here for dinner as one of Mrs Neumann’s friends turned up with food (she’s a chef) – salmon and mushroom – too good.

We left around 7pm and I was dropped off at the hostel to get ready for a party. I got changed and walked up to Chris and Casi’s to meet up with Jeff and Jill and then catch a cab to Amanda’s house. They were having drinks before heading out to a farewell at a club. We stayed until midnight as I started to flake out.

When I got back to the hostel I met the three guys I am sharing the room with, two Englishmen and an Indian. We sat up nearly all night talking shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment