Sunday, October 4, 1998

London, England

At nine am Reggae decided that the whole house should be awake, much to no one’s delight.

I struggled to get up, but managed a shower before Brett and Simone came around. The three of us, with Reggae and Bert, went back to yesterday’s café for another plate of fat. It was good to catch up with Brett before I head home tomorrow, even though it was only for an hour. While members of the house went their own way for the day, I caught the train to Hammersmith to meet with Kern, Luvo, Johnny, Karla and Jen for lunch at a pub on the Thames. I thought I was doing badly being 20 minutes late, but I had to wait another 40 minutes for the others to arrive.

We had a Sunday roast at this pub and then headed to another, Salvation, to watch Liverpool and Chelsea on TV.

After the game, Johnny and Kern went back to their new place (they moved in yesterday), while Luvo and I made the trek back to Streatham Hill.

We got home at seven pm and Bert had made dinner for everyone, with some leftovers for us.

The night was spent in, as all of the Castle had had a big weekend, and was overflowing with people. I can’t believe I’m going home tomorrow. It depresses me in some ways, but I’m excited in others. I can’t wait to surprise mum and Kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment