Saturday, October 3, 1998

London, England

I arrived in Victoria Station at eight am, and it’s cold for the second day in a row. I caught the train down to the Castle and manage to wake up most of the household, who’ve had a big night last night.

Kern, Lisa, Cousin Suze and I head out for a fry-up breakfast at a café just around the corner. Most people were up by the time we got back, and if not, I made sure it was time they were.

The day was a pretty lazy one, with not much happening until two pm, when Luvo, Creany, Kel, Dan (Creany & Kel’s friend) and I went up to Camden to go through the markets again. I wish I had heaps of money, because I would’ve spent a fortune here again.

We walked down to Benno & Jane’s as they are having a house warming party tonight. We picked up some dinner and beers on the way, as the Hawaiian party kicked off at eight pm. The house was packed with about 60 people in their small 2-bedroom flat that they share with at Kiwi, Quinton. The party was great – the place was literally jumping, and I met a ton of new people.

Me, Camden, London, England

Me & Luvo, Camden, London, England

Johnny, Me, Simon, Luvo & Karla, Camden, London, England

Kern, Camden, London, England

Benno, Camden, London, England

Karla & Me, Camden, London, England

It wasn’t until 4.30 am that we decided to go home (and we left a dozen people there). Luke, Karla, Luvo and I caught a cab back to Streatham Hill, and I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment