Saturday, May 30, 2009

Animal Collective @ House Of Blues


Let’s keep this pretty brief. I’m old. I went to see Animal Collective with Moz, because he said how much he loved them (and tickets were half price). I was the oldest person there by about 10 years and the music / performance was not my cup of tea. It was just noise and button pushing to me – not a live performance. Having said that, a packed House Of Blues seemed to be into it. All I kept thinking was “I should have relived my youth by going to The Offspring instead”. Moz had a blast, as much as you can read from him, and got a good recording.

Animal Collective Setlist House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV, USA 2009

The Crap Facts
This is my 284th concert.
This is my 31st concert at House Of Blues
This is my 83rd concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 83rd concert in Nevada.
This is my 92nd concert in the USA.
Animal Collective are the 355th band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment