Friday, May 15, 2009

St Pete Beach, FL

So I could either go back into St Petersburg today to see what I didn’t get to yesterday. I could take a bus up to Clearwater and have a look around. Or I could hang out at the beach and be a lazy vacation bum. Needless to say, after breakfast at Skidders, across the road from the hotel, option 3 was taken. Back under the cabana, in and out of the water, getting through “Executive Privilege" by Phillip Margolin, and listening to a ton of music on the ipod. Multi-slacker extraordinaire.

That evening I was going to go to the baseball, after missing out last night. Instead Amy wanted me to attend a reception related to her work (why we are in St Pete’s in the first place). I did and had a fun night meeting tones of people. On a side note the Rays came back from 0-7 down against Cleveland to win 8-7 in the 9th innings.

No comments:

Post a Comment