Friday, April 1, 2022

Henry Rollins at Neighborhood Theatre


Shows are making a comeback.  And we're off to see my 10th Henry show on April Fools Day.  We got some great seats (6th row center) and are ready for some more Rollins stories.

In the past I've said that shows I've seen in Sydney are more travel orientated and US shows focus on politics.  Until last time, when Rollins did his slideshow and tonight, it's all about what has happened over the last 2 years of Covid-19.  I'm not sure Henry did the greatest during this time, especially for someone who likes the isolation.  Never the less he was able to spin many a funny story (though also somewhat scary at times - like his Finnish stalker).  It's not as easy to write about a spoken word or comedy show, because nothing I write could do justice to the stories told, needless to say A and I had another great night listening to Henry's life.

The Crap Facts:
This is my 471st concert.
This is my 7th concert at Neighborhood Theatre.
This is my 89th show in Charlotte.
This is my 105th show in North Carolina.
This is my 274th concert in the US.
This is my 10th Henry Rollins concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment