Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Bateau Bay, NSW

Ahhhh! Vacation at home.  Another easy day today.  Amy and mum went and did some shopping this morning. While they are gone the boys and I walk to up to Crackneck.  They love to see the ocean, and I like the familiarity of being here.  While we were up there I ran into Tanya (from high school).  Hadn't seen her since we left England 13 years ago.  She was back on the coast for Christmas and was out and about with her grandmother.

The rest of the day was spent around mum's place, until dinner time.  We ordered a pizza from Latina  Pizza, a new to me place at Bateau Bay shops.  We took dinner down to Shelly Beach and despite the cool breeze, enjoyed a great pizza overlooking the ocean.  These are the things that will make me homesick when I return to Charlotte.

B&L at Crackneck.

No comments:

Post a Comment