Friday, October 22, 2010

Interpol & White Rabbits @ The New Joint


Got in early enough to catch the White Rabbits, but was not overly enthralled with them.

One observation for the night - the downtown hipster bars must've been empty tonight because I have never seen so many skinny jeans, sports jackets, vests and paper boy caps in Las Vegas in one night.

I know only a few Interpol songs, but had heard they put on a good show, so here I am to see what all the fuss is about. It was pretty much a straight forward rock show. Obviously the songs I knew were preferable, with Narc, PDA and Slow Hands being the highlights. Otherwise there was nothing exceptional that would make me race back to see them again.

Interpol Setlist The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, NV, USA, US Autumn Tour 2010


The Crap Facts:
This is my 304th concert.
This is my 8th concert at The New Joint.
This is my 100th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 100th concert in Nevada.
This is my 112th concert in the USA.
White Rabbits are the 376th band I've seen.
Interpol are the 377th band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment