Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tshirt Retirement

There comes a time when you just have to let go. I have amassed a pretty good tshirt collection over the years, but I have decided to do a clean out and get rid of some of the shirts - some that no longer fit - some that I just don't ear anymore. I hope that someone else will get some enjoyment.
South Park shirt. I was always told that as a youngster I told that I used to mumble when I spoke. Making this shirt from a favorite show highly appropriate.

I got this shirt in 2008 on a trip back home. Since leaving Oz 10 years ago, I have a a heightened sense of patriotism. It took pride of place on Australia Day, but quickly shrunk and disfigured. Now it will be good for someone smaller.

Classic Cons tshirt. Unfortunately this cheap tshirt disintegrated quickly.

One of my slightly offensive shirts. But you gotta admit - pretty funny. Given to me by Reggae, at a time we were a bit larger and having fun with it.

Loved my Homer shirt. Wore my role model proudly for well over 10 years, while trying to live up to the Woo Hoo! feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment