Saturday, September 7, 2019

Patton Oswalt @ Knight Theater


OK so it's another tragic comedy review.  

Amy and I had another night out to see Patton Oswalt in uptown Charlotte.  But not before having dinner at the much anticipated Bernardins. I've always wanted to go here and while there was nothing bad, I think I'd built it up beyond what it was.

The show tonight was to be filmed for a Netflix special, so that was an added bonus to see the preparation involved in a TV special and not just a comedy show.  We were on the balcony, watching single people get moved to great seats down the front.

Patton was great.  AS usual the laughs were non stop and there is no chance I could repeat those jokes and do them any justice.  Suffice to say it is another show where we look at each other and ask why we don't see more comedy shows.

A great night out seeing a performer at his best.  Can't wait until we get to relive it on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment