Sunday, July 15, 2018

Disney On Ice @ Newcastle Entertainment Centre


Before we came out to Australia and we were looking for things to do, Kelly bought all of us tickets to Disney On Ice up at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.  I'm not sure why I've never been here before.  Much smaller than the Sydney Ent Cent and not a bad seat in the house as seen by the fact we were in the last row and had a fantastic view.

The Boys, Nanny and us drove up separately from the Sheargolds and we arrived a little early.  But a beautiful winter's day let us sit in the sun while we waited.  A few years ago, a show like this would have been my worst nightmare, but I love taking the boys somewhere where I can watch them take it all in.

The show itself was great.  A bunch of Disney classics were told in a shortened skating version.  The Sheargolds knew all the characters and stories, while the boys and I had no idea who some of these people were.  The kids loved it.  And the performers were fantastic.  The stuff they did in those costumes and on ice, defies all forms of logic.

Never have I seen so many kids in one spot, but no nervous breakdown was had.  Everyone, parents and kids alike, had a blast.  And for me the drive up the Freeway and back home via Swansea and the back way, was a great trip down memory lane.

L, Me & B @ Disney On Ice - Newcastle Entertainment Centre, Broadmeadow, NSW


No comments:

Post a Comment