Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mum & Craig's Visit

Up relatively early this morning to head up to Utah and into Zion National Park. After a stop in Mesquite we were in the park and wandering around by the late morning. I gotta say - I love this place. It gets better every time I come here. This the first time I'd been here when it was cold and I could only think how beautiful it'd be covered in snow at winter. I'll be back. I think Mum & Craig thought it was great. Nothing like it back home. We did a few small hikes, including my favorite up to the river, though it was way to cold to wade up it. Another thing I like is the drive to and from, so many varied landscapes that are so picturesque. 

We got back into Vegas at 8pm and had a casual dinner at Paymon's.

 Mum, Amy & Craig @ River Walk @ Zion

 Mum & Craig @ Weeping Rock, Zion National Park

Craig, Mum & I @ Zion National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment