Tuesday, June 23, 1998

Warsaw, Poland

Too many EB’s last night means for a rest day today. As well as a hangover, diarrhea has kicked in.

I started on the day trip of the city, going to Chopin’s Park and the Warsaw Ghetto, where Hitler kept all the Polish Jews of Warsaw during World War II, but wasn’t feeling up to getting off the bus. After Mammal dropped everyone off in another part of town, he took the bus back to the hotel and I opted to go with him. I ended up spending the rest of the day either in bed or in the bathroom.
 
Chopin Park, Warsaw, Poland

Ghetto Monument, Warsaw, Poland

I did get up for dinner, as Roberta and I went to a little pizza place, Casa Mia, around the corner for a good, cheap meal. We were to go for a walk after dinner, but my upset stomach sent me straight back to the hotel bathroom. It as decided that I’d best stay as near a bathroom as possible, so we spent the night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment