Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Paul Simon @ CMCU Amphitheater


Setlist
The Boy In The Bubble / 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover / Dazzling Blue / That Was Your Mother
Rewrite / America / Mother & Child Reunion / Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard / Spirit Voices / The Obvious Child / Stranger To Stranger / Homeward Bound / Duncan / Hearts & Bones / The Cool, Cool River / Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes / You Can Call Me Al
Encore: Wristband / Graceland / Still Crazy After All These Years
Encore 2: Questions For The Angels / The Boxer / One Man's Ceiling Is Another Man's Floor / Late In The Evening / The Sound Of Silence

The Crap Facts:
This is my 425th concert.
This is my 6th concert at CMCU Amphitheater.
This is my 60th concert in Charlotte.
This is my 67th concert in North Carolina.
This is my 230th concert in the USA.
Paul Simon is the 494th band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment