Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Davidson vs Duquesne @ John Belk Arena

Another grinding win for Davidson.  I'm not sure if I am getting better at watching and understanding basketball, or the Duquesne were just so obvious in their foul play.  At 38-36 at half time, I thought Davidson may not be up for the battle, but fears were eased as they pulled away by 17 with 5 minutes to apply.  Official crowd was 3,321, but these may be Panthers counting numbers (every game sold out, only half the stadium full), as I don't think there were half the crowds in the stands compared to the last 2 games.

Basketball may not be in my realm of sporting knowledge.  Regardless, I am now 3-0 for the Davidson Wildcats.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Davidson Wildcats 77 (Aldridge 22, Gibbs 21, Watkins 14) defeated Duquesne Dukes 66 (Gill 18, Colter 17, James 11).
Crowd: 3,321.

No comments:

Post a Comment