Sunday, November 18, 2012

Deftones & Scars On Broadway @ House Of Blues


Even before this show started I knew it would be a good one, as there is no such thing as a bad Deftones show.

Erik & I arrived for the support band - as did everybody else.  A side project from System Of A Down's Daron Malakian bought the hordes out early.  I didn't get into it that much, but more so than Erik, who answered work emails on his Blackberry while the band played.

Scars On Broadway Setlist
Scars on Broadway Setlist House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV, USA 2012, 2012 U.S. Tour

This is the smallest venue I'd seen the Deftones in, and the best show.  As always they were intense and a collective ball of energy.  Chino Moreno stalks the stage and I love his variations from whispers to blood curdling screams.  The double Be Quiet & Drive and My Own Summer were favorites for the night.  For such a relatively big band this is a small venue for them to play in, but I'm glad they did - it made a great show a fantastic one.  Already looking forward to the next one

Deftones Setlist House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV, USA 2012, Koi No Yokan

The Crap Facts:
This is my 344th concert.
This is my 44th concert at House Of Blues.
This is my 140th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 140th concert in Nevada.
This is my 152nd concert in the USA.
Scar On Broadway are the 409th band I've seen.
This is my 4th Deftones concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment