Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jesus & Mary Chain @ House Of Blues


I don’t know why I wanted to go to this concert, as I don’t know any songs, but I was somewhat compelled to see The Jesus and Mary Chain. And when the good people at Punks In Vegas offered me 2 free tickets, how could I say no?

It was a late start for the House of Blues, normally their shows are over by 10pm, but tonight they are not on stage until 10pm. Too late for this old guy (still tired from Weezer last night). The band do not have much of a stage presence, nor a repoire with the audience, but the music was good. Sidewalking, Reverence and Taste Of Cindy were highlights, but again they were on stage barely an hour. I’m glad I got to see them, but probably would not head back for another dose of The Jesus And Mary Chain.

The Jesus and Mary Chain Setlist House of Blues, Las Vegas, NV, USA 2012, Reunion tour


The Crap Facts:
This is my 334th concert.
This is my 43rd concert at House Of Blues..
This is my 130th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 130th concert in Nevada.
This is my 142nd concert in the USA.
Jesus & The Mary Chain are the 399th band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment