Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dandy Warhols @ Hard Rock Cafe



First time seeing a band in a brand new venue. Good start!

I'm not sure why I have never seen the Dandy Warhols before? Maybe we just have not crossed paths, but I like their laid back rockin' style so time to check out the relatively new Strip location of the Hard Rock Cafe.

Good size venue, though I was disappointed with the turnout. The Dandies were great. Plenty of crowd interaction and heaps of great songs. And the sound, as Courtney kept saying, was flawless.

I lived in England when Bohemian Like You was everywhere (thanks mostly to Vodaphone) and live it was something special. Junkie & Get Off were also highlights, as well as a great set ending Little Drummer Boy. Will definitely go and see The Dandies again (if they ever come through Vegas anytime soon). Also looking forward to seeing more shows at the Hard Rock Cafe - a great smaller venue with great sound.

The Dandy Warhols Setlist Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas, NV, USA 2010


The Crap Facts:
This is my 308th concert.
Hard Rock Cafe is the 83rd venue I've seen a concert.
This is my 104th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 104th concert in Nevada.
This is my 116th concert in the USA.
The Dandy Warhols are the 379th band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment