Saturday, October 10, 2009

Reverend Horton Heat @ House Of Blues


Well this was not quite the night I had in mind, but it turned out pretty good anyways.

It was supposed to be Motorhead headlining, but when Spoon and I got to the House Of Blues, a sign says they had cancelled (apparently because of a problem with Lemmy's voice). Bummer! They were offering full refunds for anyone, or half refunds for those that went into the show. We had only paid $10 for $40 tickets, so we were in front.

Reverend Horton Heat put on a good 2 hour show, including a cover of Ace Of Spades with Motorhead's drummer. I was surprised of the size of the crowd that stayed, and while they seemed to enjoy it, in the end they wanted Motorhead. I felt the same way. But a 2 hour show means I won't need to come back for the Reverend's real headlining show just after Christmas.

The Crap Facts:
This is my 292nd concert.
This is my 33rd concert at House Of Blues.
This is my 89th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 89th concert in Nevada.
This is my 100th concert in the USA.
This is my 2nd Reverend Horton Heat concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment