Thursday, January 20, 2000

Whitsundays Cruise, QLD

On the 11th, I took 2 weeks off and headed to Queensland. I flew to Hamilton Island with Bernie to meet up with everyone else (Bert, Kern, Reggae, Julie, Cam, Tim, Lena, Luvvo, Caryn, Dave, Bob, Linda, Toddy, Mick, Barnesy and Fitz) for a night at Airlie Beach before setting sail for 9 days around the Whitsunday Islands. What a trip! Was so relaxing enjoying the sun, sea and company. We took our 2 boats, Scholamanzi and Miss Elly, from port to port and spending day and night in total relax mode. The main highlight was our night out in Hamilton Island, which was with Woody – who I hadn’t seen in ages. After I docked the boat and an afternoon discovering the island, we headed out for dinner and partying on the island’s nightclub.

Barnesy, Linda, Robbie, Reggae, Julie, Woody & Bernie, Hayman Island, Queensland

 Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Queensland

Hamilton Island, Queensland

Boat Trip Crew, Whitsundays, Queensland

While I left the boat a day early, on the 20th, it wasn’t the end of my holiday. I flew back to Brisbane and made my way down to Lennox Head to catch up with Chris and Charlene Davy, before heading inland to Lismore and visiting Marieka and her mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment