Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Henry Rollins @ McGlohon Theater


You'd think after 8 spoken word shows, that'd be enough from Henry Rollins. But considering the guy has never told the same story twice, and that he has lead an interesting, well traveled life, why not go once more.  And disappoint he did not!  When I've seen his shows in Australia, they tend to lean towards travelling and his fanbase and association with Australia.  When I've seem him in the US, Rollins talks are a little more political.  So to get back to travel was an awesome thing.  Rollins has been everywhere - and always finds the interesting.  But for all the places he'd been - which were fascinationg - my favorite were the last few of him and Ian McKaye skating, and his Black Flag audition.  Took Mike along, as Amy was out of town.  This was his first Henry show and he can't wait to get back again.

The Crap Facts:
This is my 434th concert.
This is my 2nd concert at McGlohon Theater.
This is my 68th concert in Charlotte.
This is my 77th concert in North Carolina.
This is my 240th concert in the USA.
This is my 9th Henry Rollins concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment