Saturday, December 6, 1997

silverchair, Magic Dirt & Lantern @ Hordern Pavilion




Silverchair Setlist Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, Australia 1997

What I remember (in 2024)
Went with Roberta.
Not my favorite silverchair show.  Most songs were of the new album, Freak Show, which I didn't like as much as Frogstomp.  But you could see they were trying to move on from the album, as they didn't even play tomorrow.

The Crap Facts
This is my 138th concert.
This is my 19th concert at Hordern Pavilion.
This is my 26th show in Moore Park.
This is my 136th concert in New South Wales.
This is my 138th concert in Australia.
Lantern are the 176th band I've seen.
This is my 4th Magic Dirt concert.
Magic Dirt are the 100th time I've seen a band in 1997.
This is my 8th silverchair concert

No comments:

Post a Comment