Friday, January 7, 1994

Lemonheads,Tumbleweed & 3D's @ Selina's



What I remember (in 2024)...
I met Troy in the city after work and we made our way out to Roger's in Kensington.  
Packed venue.  Tumbleweed were great and Evan Dando was out of it, but the Lemonheads were good.
I am a big fan of Selina's set up, and the Coogee Bay Hotel in general.
I bought a Lemonheads shirt with all the dates on the back.  I'm not sure when I lost / grew out of that shirt.
Stayed at Roger's and woke to the next morning to find bushfires had ripped through the Hawkesbury River and Central Coast.  The Pacific Highway was closed and the fire was so intense it had warped the rail lines.  We ended up stuck in Sydney for the weekend.  I went to work Monday morning from Roger's and didn't get home till late Monday night

The Crap Facts
This is my 36th concert.
Selina's is the 17th venue I've seen a concert in.
Coogee is the 17th city I've seen a concert in.
This is my 36th concert in New South Wales.
This is my 36th concert in Australia.
3D's are the 55th band I've seen.
This is my 4th Tumbleweed concert.
Lemonheads are the 56th band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment