Tuesday, April 5, 2005

Motorhead, Corrosion Of Conformity & Zeke @ House Of Blues


What I remember (in 2024)
Went with Dave.
Was pumped to see Zeke, but their show didn't suit the venue.  They're a band you want to be on the same level as, and close to, so you can feed off their energy.
I knew of Corrosion of Conformity from old punk documentaries.  Now more of a heavier rock than punk.
Motorhead, and yes I should just say Lemmy, was everything I thought they'd be.  Four on the floor, straightforward, brutal rock and roll.  Great show!

The Crap Facts
This is my 221st concert.
This is my 11th concert at House Of Blues.
This is my 27th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 27th concert in Nevada.
This is my 32nd concert in the USA.
Zeke are the 275th band I've seen.
Corrosion Of Conformity are the 276th band I've seen.
Corrosion Of Conformity are the 100th different American band I've seen.
Motorhead are the 277th band I've seen.
Motorhead are the 50th time I've seen a band in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment