Wednesday, December 31, 2003

The Strokes, Kings Of Leon & Regina Spektor @ Cox Pavillion


The Strokes Setlist Cox Pavilion, Las Vegas, NV, USA 2003, Room on Fire

What I remember (in 2024)
Went with A, Dave, Drew & Jackie.  Walked less than 10 minutes from the apartment.
Regina Sektor solo on the piano was really good.
KIngs of Leon were great, but The Strokes were fantastic.
Confetti at midnight and The Strokes played Take It Or Leave It.

The Crap Facts
This is my 206th concert.
Cox Pavilion is the 57th venue I've seen a concert.
This is my 12th concert in Las Vegas.
This is my 12th concert in Nevada.
This is my 17th concert in the USA.
Regina Spektor is the 261st band I've seen.
Kings Of Leon are the 262nd band I've seen.
The Strokes are the 263rd band I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment