Saturday, January 9, 1999

Vans Warped Tour @ Kierle Park


Pennywise Setlist Vans Warped Tour 1999 Sydney #2 1999

Deftones Setlist Vans Warped Tour 1999 Sydney #2 1999, Around the Fur

What I remember (in 2024)
Went on my own.
It was hot and dry. Kierle Park ended up a dustbowl.
Was watching Pennywise from in front of the sound desk, next to Psycho Miko from Suicidals. Jumped into the circle pit with him when Pennywise demanded the crowd do circle work all the away around the mixing desk. It was wild.
Pennywise had a security guard sing Black Flag's Gimme Gimme Gimme on stage with them.
Scott Risso from Unwritten Law, wearing a cricket helmet, encouraged the crowd to throw shit at him. And they did! He got pelted to the point you could barely see the stage for the rubbish being thrown.

The Crap Facts
This is my 157th concert.
This is my 2nd concert at Kierle Park.
This is my 3rd concert in Manly.
This is my 152nd concert in New South Wales.
This is my 154th concert in Australia.
Less Than Jake are the 205th band I've seen.
This is my 2nd Area 7 concert.
This is my 2nd Suicidal Tendencies concert.
This is my 5th Porkers concert.
Cherry Poppin Daddies are the 206th band I've seen.
This is my 2nd Pennywise concert.
Deftones are the 207th band I've seen.
Deftones are the 100th time I've seen an American band.
This is my 9th Frenzal Rhomb concert.
This is my 2nd Unwritten Law concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment