Saturday, December 28, 1996

Homebake @ University Oval


What I remember (in 2024)...
Went with Reggae & Beck.
Made sure I was early to see Swirl in the side tent.
Tumbleweed were excellent.
Not sure why Spiderbait headlined (though they were the biggest thing around at the time) as most of there set was tuning and fiddling around on stage.

The Crap Facts
This is my 107th concert.
University Oval is the 29th venue I've seen a concert.
University of Sydney is the 24th city I've seen a concert.
This is my 106th concert in New South Wales.
This is my 107th concert in Australia.
This is my 5th Swirl concert.
This is my 3rd Mark Of Cain concert.
This is my 4th Crow concert.
Porkers are the 133rd band I've seen.
This is my 2nd Fauves concert.
This is my 17th Tumbleweed concert.
This is my 4th Regurgitator concert.
This is my 5th Spiderbait concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment