Saturday, February 18, 1995

silverchair & Fur @ Prince Of Wales


Silverchair Setlist The Prince of Wales, Melbourne, Australia 1995

What I remember (in 2024)...
Went with Roberta.  This was unplanned.  We didn't now about this concert before we left home.  The Dirty Three were also playing that night, but we were able to get into this show.
Another silverchair show in a small venue.  Just as packed as the Zoo, but the crowd was less crazy,

The Crap Facts
This is my 56th concert.
Prince of Wales is the 22nd venue I've seen a concert in.
St. Kilda is the 20th city I've seen a concert in.
Victoria is the 2nd state I've seen a concert in.
This is my 56th concert in Australia.
This is my 2nd Fur concert.
Fur are the 1st band I've seen in 2 states.
This is my 3rd silverchair concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment