Saturday, October 15, 1994

Beastie Boys & Helmet @ Horden Pavilion




Beastie Boys Setlist Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, Australia 1994, Ill Communication

What I remember (in 2024)...
The afternoon started at Brooke's in Randwick as people were going out for her 21st birthday.  I left early to get to the Hordern.
Helmet were excellent, and so loud.
Beastie Boys didn't do it for me.  Except for Sabotage as the last song.

The Crap Facts
This is my 46th concert.
This is my 6th concert at Hordern Pavilion.
This is my 10th concert in Moore Park.
This is my 46th concert in New South Wales.
This is my 46th concert in Australia.
This is my 2nd Helmet concert.
Beastie Boys are the 68th band I've seen.

1 comment:

  1. I was there, made the road-trip, remember Helmet being high-energy and heavy then Beasties cam on and were mellow and funky. Everyone danced. Had Skate ramps out the front. Saw Motorhead at the Horden a few years earlier. Great, great, great!!!

    ReplyDelete